KEEP STARS AND THUNDER CLEAN AND SAFE
We can’t wait to welcome you to a fun festival filled with amazing entertainment, but we ask you to please be respectful of your surroundings, other festival goers, and festival staff to ensure that everyone has the time of their life. Please follow these guidelines while attending Stars and Thunder:
- Please recycle and dispose of all litter. No one likes a dirty festival site!
- Please respect the Hollinger Park and the festival site by leaving it as you find it upon entering. Do not remove signs, banners, or posters from the festival site.
- Smoking (including vapes) is not permitted in parks, and exceptions will not be made for this festival.
- Please be polite to festival staff and festival-goers. Do not push your way through crowds, cut into lines, etc.
- Have fun, but please monitor your consumption of alcohol and stay hydrated by drinking plenty of water and juice throughout the day. Make sure to take breaks from the sun if needed.
- Any reckless behaviour, or standing on chairs will result in removal from the festival.
- If you appear to be under the influence of intoxicating substances, entry will not be granted, and you risk being removed from festival grounds.
Here is the current list of what is and what is not permitted on site at the Festival. Check back before the Festival to see the most current version.
ITEMS ALLOWED ON THE FESTIVAL SITE
- Clear, EMPTY plastic bottles for use at water refill stations
- Beach towels and blankets
- Waterproof ponchos
- Small backpacks and bags/purses (please note: all bags will be searched)
- Sunscreen and insect repellent (except those in aerosol cans)
- Baby strollers
- Service animals (please see General FAQ section for additional details)
- Chairs (click here to see what chairs are permitted)
ITEMS NOT ALLOWED ON THE FESTIVAL SITE
- Illegal drugs and drug paraphernalia
- Aerosol cans
- Outside food or beverages
- Glass and metal bottles and cans
- Cameras and video cameras
- Musical instruments
- Flags on poles and banners
- Beach balls, soccer balls, Frisbees, etc
- Animals (except service animals – however, due to the loud nature of the event, we do not recommend bringing service animals)
- Large backpacks
- Laser pointers
- Selfie sticks or similar monopods
- Items intended for sale or promotion
- Firearms, knives, or weapons of any kind
- Any object that can be used to cause bodily harm
- Remote controlled toys
- All other chairs other than those specified in list of permitted items
Chair Types Allowed
Chairs similar to those pictured here will be permitted on festival grounds. Discretion will be granted to security working the gate.
Style of chairs not allowed on the festival grounds: